Friday, November 15, 2013

OOTD and Everyday Autumn Makeup!

I recently went shopping for some autumn clothes and absolutely fell in love with this beautiful olive green blazer from Free People. I used this jacket to pull inspiration for an outfit and paired it with my everyday fall makeup that I have been wearing this past month!



Outfit:
  • Jacket - Free People
  • Jeans - Lucky Brand
  • Scalloped Tank Top - Guess 
  • Shoes -Sperry 





Face:
  • Makeup Forever HD Foundation in shade 118 "Flesh"
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Concealer shade 02
  • Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in the color "Stay Neutral"
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in the shade "Give Me Sun!"
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in "Wild Sunset"
  • Urban Decay "All Nighter" Setting Spray 
Eyes:
  • MAC "Painterly" Paint Pot 
  • Eeyshadows: MAC "Naked Lunch" on my inner corner and lid, MAC "Sable" on my outer corner, Urban Decay "Tease" from the Naked 2 palette in my crease and Urban Decay "Foxy" from the Naked 2 palette under my brown bone
  • Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in "Blackest Black"
  • Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara
  • Anastasia Brow  Powder duo in "Brunette/Dark Brown"
Lips:
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in "Crush"


No comments:

Post a Comment