Saturday, July 13, 2013

Welcome to my blog + OOTD!



Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! I will using this blog to make posts about makeup and fashion, including makeup reviews and tips, outfit of the day posts, complete makeup looks and more! To get started I wanted to make a quick outfit/makeup of the day post!
I wore this outfit out to dinner and a movie with some friends!


 

Outfit:
  • Top – a boutique in my town
  •    High-waisted shorts – Free People
  •   Shoes – 2011 summer Coach collection


Jewelry:
  •   Alex and Ani bangles 
  •   Michael Kors rose gold watch



Face:
  •  Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation in shade 02
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Light concealer in shade 02
  •  NYX setting spray
  • Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in the color Stay Neutral
  •  Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzing powder to contour
  • Clinique blush in Sunset Glow



Eyes:
  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly to prime eyelids
  • MAC Brule all over the lid
  •  MAC Sable in crease and outer corner
  • MAC Naked Lunch in inner corner and under brow bone for highlighting
  •   Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place eye pencil in the shade Coffee
  • Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara




Lips:
  • MAC Viva Glam Niki lipstick
  •  A light pink gloss by LancĂ´me





No comments:

Post a Comment